First Day of Classes


Outfit for the day, consisting of black pencil skirt, black jacket, and floral undershirt.


So, while it's not yet over, my first day of classes went pretty well. I attended Math at 10:00 am, COLL 110 at 12:00pm and then Comm. Studies at 1:00. My last class tonight is in an hour, Intro to East Asia. 

At this point, I'm really happy with my professors. I adore my Math professor since she's a really nice woman, very compassionate towards those of us who identify as number dyslexic, and I hung out with her on Advising Day. She remembered me too! 

I'm a little iffy on my COLL 110 teacher though. He seems nice enough but probably not a guy I'll really connect with. Still, if I do all the appropriate work for his class it should be fine. 

I thought I was going to hate CMST. I'd heard it was a "speech" class, but public speaking is one of those things I need to deal with, especially for when I become a teacher in Japan. I think the content taught in that class will be useful to me. That, and the professor is a hoot. I really like her! 

My last class of the day will be 3 hours long. I know right?!! I have a coffee from Caribou in front of me right now and I'm going to snack on the last of my cookies before I head over. But I've got an hour so it's all good.

I'm sure by this point you're bored to tears with all this class mumbo jumbo, so how about I give you some pics I took on my walk to my first class this morning:









Comments

Popular Posts