Ominous Skies and Rain Clouds



Good afternoon! How is everyone? I'm doing alright today. I'm currently sitting at my desk eating some soup with scallops and working on an English essay about Nazi propaganda photos. Interesting stuff right?





Them clouds look pretty ominous don't they? Within minutes of uploading these photos, the sky grew tremendously darker and now we're having a torrential downpour. I could only giggle in amusement as half-naked hussies scrambled for the indoors. No lightning or thunder yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


Regressing a bit, I have to say that I had a fantastic weekend. I didn't really accomplish much of anything and even though I felt tired and hazy from all the humidity, it was still good. It was relaxing and I had fun. 


*Lightning!!!!*


My brother gave Chris his old xBox 360 and then Chris bought MW3 so they spent a good chunk of Saturday night playing. I sat around in my brother's room and watched them with a glass of Coke and tequila. That was enjoyable. 


On Sunday, Chris and I visited the thrift shop. I hadn't been there in a while so I gave it a go to see if I could find a light jacket that would be suitable for spring. I ended up finding more than just a jacket, of course, but that was to be expected!




These first two blouses are the exact same item in the exact same size, just two different colors. I lucked out, because they're both awesome! And made of lace!




This is my new spring jacket. It's lined with velvet and even has velvet covered buttons. It sits just below my hips and is nicely fitted. It has shoulder pads hidden up in there somewhere but I'm not too bothered. I also got a black corduroy blazer, but alas I didn't bring that one to school with me so I have no photos of it. Next time!


I also got myself some generic brand teeth whitening strips. They're pretty much the same ingredients as Crest but for more than half the price. What a deal right? So I put some on last night....




See a difference? Yeah, me either...


I also brought back some yummy food from home. Mom gave me some grapes and strawberries to keep in my fridge, and I also made green tea cupcakes. Finally right?! They turned out soooo gooood too, I'm really happy! And I have some cans of Arizona green tea, which is amazing.






Well, have a good evening folks. I have to get back to that essay which is due on Wednesday. And study for a Math test. And read up on Philosophy. Laterz!

Comments

  1. Great finds from the thrift store-I LOVE it when I find two of the same item in different colors. It's just such a delightful feeling! And I am jealous of your green tea cupcakes-love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blouses are lovely, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look yummy! I love green tea, so I have to make a mental note to myself here. :)
    You found some great stuff thrifting! Good luck on your essay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts