Transitions

Well spooky peoples, my spring break is drawing nearer to an end. Unfortunately, I spent most of this week being rather sick and dealing with side effects from my new pills. Add on to that some crap weather and we've got one rather unhappy me.

I went to the doctor on Monday to talk about my depression issues. I was lucky enough to get a doctor who is well-versed in mood disorders and takes treatment seriously. So we talked a little bit about my symptoms and medical history. He ended up prescribing my a medication called Celexa, which is a generic version of Prozac. It's supposed to take a minimum of two weeks to take full effect, so until then I just have to ride out the nasty side effects. Which have included thus far: headaches, insomnia, and nausea. Oh yeah, they also make me a bit drowsy and dizzy.

I just keep telling myself that this is going to help and to stick with it. I'm tempted to just chuck the whole bottle of pills into the garbage at this point though. I wanted to enjoy my spring break, not spend it camped out on the couch and praying to whatever gods I still believe in to keep my stomach contents in my stomach.

I had all these plans to dress up this week too and those have gone, quite literally, out the window. Any ambition to write much of anything disappeared too. I'm so tired of feeling sick and bored all the time.

Anyways, sorry this was just a whiny personal rant, I do hope the entries to come will be cheerier.

On a brighter note, look what Eva made for me:


Isn't it adorable? <3 I totally want a bat purse now to complete the look!

Comments

  1. I'm sorry about your spring break being ruined, I was looking forward to see your outfit posts. I hope you get better soon and that you don't have to go on the merry ride that is finding the one pill that won't make you sick all the time, hopefully this is the right one for you.

    I'm happy to be part of the brighter note. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m sorry to hear that you aren´t feeling well because of the pills. Hopefully the side effects will go away quickly. Or you find a better one. It´s no fun to spend all Spring Break not doing anything because you feel so bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.costumekingdom.com/p-8404-bat-purse-handbag.aspx

    http://www.amazon.com/Alchemy-England-Handbags-Purses-Wallets/dp/B006XJLY66

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avelina-De-Moray-Gothic-Faux-Python-Bat-Clutch-handbag-/310313067626?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item484019a46a

    Or DIY :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want you to feel better :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and
    You got nominated for a blog award!

    http://whitescissors.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-lady-bethezda-me-for-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts