Anything But Monochrome - Now for Sale!

Once upon a time I wrote a silly little YA novel. I started this back in high school and I've been rewriting and editing ever since. I tried several times to snag a literary agent, but they all rejected me and while some enjoyed my work it simply wasn't cut out for their company. I figured my poor little novel would never see the light of day.

Until I came across an article about publishing e-books and with the rise of e-Readers I figured this might be a good avenue for getting my work out there. So I signed up with Kindle Direct Publishing, uploaded my book and voila!~

Anything But Monochrome is now for sale!

So have a peek at it and tell me what you think! If you don't want to buy it yourself, at least spread the word and share it with others!


Comments

  1. Oh my, that's awesome! I've been having similar issues with publishers, the writes in French part does not help my cause.
    I was thinking of trying Lulu self publishing eventually, have you consider them?
    Anyway, I'll go download it now! ^.^

    I hope publishing your book helps cheering you up a little. It's a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow how am I just now seeing this? That is so great, it takes a lot to finish a book! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts