One Item - Several Looks

I'm really quite in love with my local thrift store. I often find things that probably originally retailed for over $50 and I often snag them myself for less than $5. Today I managed to find a pair of slouchy knee-high boots that instantly made me think "Pirate!"


They were a little worse for wear on the bottom, the sole on the right one was coming off almost completely. With a little bit of vinyl and plastic glue, I was able to fully secure the sole and now they're perfectly wearable.

So, in effort to break these babies into my wardrobe, I'm going to hold a challenge for myself. I'm going to find all the different ways I can coordinate these boots and start posting the looks here!

Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I love second hand shop bargains! I am excited to see some outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice challenge! It's a way to make sure that your second hand find will be used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrift stores are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts