So, about that weekend thing....

You know, the past few weekends have been somewhat less than pleasant for me. I had really hoped that this one was going to look up. And it did, in certain ways.

I received the Moitie dress that the boy bought for me:


Of course, I have breasts and I guess Mana despises truly female forms, so I have a difficult time fitting this garment. I'm going to have to lose weight or bind my breasts probably.

The freebies were nice though:



Baby socks and a lovely choker necklace. Everything was sealed up neatly inside a brand shopping bag too. Major kudos to the seller, she clearly understands the necessity of presentation!

So even though the dress didn't fit well, I still managed to dress up and have a productive day. In fact, I made a new skirt out of a strange fabric I've had lying around in my room for a while.




Comments

  1. Lose weight?

    Sweetie, you're already a very skinny girl, alter that damn dress before trying to change your body.

    You're worrying me a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts