Easy Iced Coffee


I am a coffee addict and I have no shame. I drink coffee in so many ways - from straight black to loaded up with milk and chocolate syrup. Here's my take on a simple iced coffee that's great for cooling off on hot summer days. I suppose this is all wishful thinking on my part, since it's STILL snowing here!

Easy Iced Coffee

 Brew 10 cups of coffee, your choice of roast

 Let cool

 Pour coffee into 2-qrt pitcher 

 Add 8-10 spoonfuls of sugar (to taste)

 Add 1/4 cup of favorite creamer *(optional)

 Stir in 1.5 to 2 cups of milk*

 Put in fridge and allow to cool. Serve with ice. 

(* Substitutes include non-dairy creamer; almond or soy milk)

Comments

  1. And I already finished my first batch and am on to a second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try this sometime. I'm not a big fan of coffee, but strangely enough I do like iced coffee xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts