*huff huff huff* Welcome to Summer!

Summer is not a season for the Goth - not by any stretch of the imagination. Days where it barely reaches 70 degrees F? Perfect! Today is nearly 90 (that's 32+/- for you celsius folks!) and it's awful. Sure, I missed the sunshine and the warm breezes, but not this heat. Texas...you can have it. All of it. Please.

So....recent news:


That gorgeous Moitie dress from Japan arrived. It's the Silent Moon Long OP - in perfect condition!~


My kitten is still a freaking weirdo. I swear she confuses herself for a dog sometimes - today she was gnawing on a piece of wood, just like a dog does to a bone. 


My foot scar from my surgery a year ago. If it wasn't for this red line on the side of my foot, it's like nothing ever happened. I expected arthritis or something....but no. Woohoo!~

I'm settled rather comfortably back at my mom's place so I'll do a room tour again in a few days. Still need to figure out where to keep some of my stuff for the summer, I have so much crap! It's a bit ridiculous.

Anywho - now that I have so much free time I'm going to scamper off and indulge in a good book or complete a sewing project. Laterz!~

Comments

  1. I know how you feel. :/ I live in Texas too and the weather is unbearable. I really hate it when my makeup feels like it is melting off! And your dress is so cute, the blue is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just gorgeous :3 I live in The Netherlands and so far we haven't experienced any heat. Highest temperatures we got in May were around 15/16 degrees Centrigrade, which is cool, for this time of the year. They say it's going to get hotter near the end of this week and I'm already dreading it XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts