Goth Challenge Week 16

The Hardest To Procure:

There are some things in our wardrobe that took us a long time to acquire or a lot of money/patience/bribery/threats to attain. For me, the hardest piece to acquire would have to be my recent package from Japan containing none other than the Silent Moon Long OP from Moi-meme-Moitie.  I never in a million years would have dreamed of owning such a luscious piece of clothing, but as luck would have it - I bought a very rare Moitie one piece from a local Lolita (which didn't fit) and someone from Japan recognized it's rarity and offered a trade. Seriously....what a steal. 




Comments

  1. Oh wow, it's gorgeous :3 I've been thinking of buying a Moitié piece for a while now. The only thing holding me back is the huge price tag really x'D I don't wear dresses very often, especially when they're really expensive. I tend to keep them for those special moments. Especially with a Moitié piece. I'd be terrified of ruining it. I know how clumsy I can be sometimes x'D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts