Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...



I went to the doctor today, I needed to get my pill prescriptions renewed and do a follow up for some stuff. Anywho....I decided to walk home instead of taking a bus and while I was on the outskirts of town (nearing home) I happened to glance to my right...and stopped dead in my tracks.

You see that funnel shape coming down in the distance? That, sir, is a tornado. 

It wasn't particularly warm today. It was humid, that's for sure. Otherwise, just a bit cloudy, no forecast for rain or any severe weather and yet, there it was! 



I was, admittedly, a little nervous. I couldn't tell how big it was or where it was headed. And I was smack dab in the open by the highway. Really nervous.

But after snapping these photos on my cell, I continued on and the thing disappeared. Oh well. Still pretty damn cool though!

Comments

  1. Oh wow :3 I live in The Netherlands and we don't get tornadoes here (luckily). I think I wouldn't leave the house for a month if I ever saw one of those xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts