How To Return To Campus

That's right, friends, the return is imminent. I begin moving all my crap back up to St Cloud this Saturday. And what have I done in way of preparation? Nothing. Not one damn thing. Unless you count dwindling my wardrobe down and donating some to charity planning for a moving trip? I don't, personally....



Mom's been a huge help though. She got a bunch of boxes for me to pack shit and organized most of my kitchen essentials for me. So that's mostly set. And in the morning (well before you guys see this post) we're going up to Walmart and the dollar store to stock up on cleaning supplies and such. Might as well get it cheap.

As you may have noticed, I've avoided posting anything of real substantial value on this blog for some time. I do apologize for that, but it's been the summer of sleep and wanting to die. My meds got me all over the place and I just can't seem to muster up the energy to really complete any of the goals I set for myself last spring. I mostly just sit in front of the computer and watch Youtube videos. (Mainly these: PewdiePie) I haven't bothered to sew anything and writing seems like such a chore.

I keep thinking to myself, if I can't handle simple tasks I normally enjoy how am I gonna handle the upcoming semester? 

Hopefully, with a lot of structure and some help from the psych center. I think I need to swallow my pride and acquire a therapist now. Luckily, my school offers some really good free services for people in my position and I've been told I should give it a try numerous times, so I will. Finally. 

I've been contemplating my money situation as well. I really hope I can handle the time and effort it's going to take to establish an Avon customer base on campus. It would be SUPER awesome if I could just do that on the side for money and NOT have to find work either on or off campus elsewhere. Granted, I still have plasma donation to supplement if I get my health back in good order.

http://www.studentuniverse.com/student-blog/lifestyle/finance/student-giveaways-and-freebies

And there's that ^: I'm going to look into getting as much free stuff and maybe money as I can. Why not? 

I really want this year to be better and with a little bit of help (and a LOT of luck) I hope I can weather this coming school year better than I did the last one. Toodles!~

Comments

  1. Good luck with the move back to college! I always found books to be the hardest thing! Then again I didn't have a holiday address to return to, so all my stuff had to move to each student house, which meant there were over 500 books... I'm sure the packing will go smoothly because you have boxes and know what clothes you are taking!

    I'm currently getting counselling through my uni too, I was really nervous but I think it'll help. I just have to put up with some extra crying time for now! Good luck and stay strong, I'm sure we can both make it through the next academic year... somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really recomment therapy, but a good therapist. Like any other services there are bad ones too. If you feel that you don't get the right connection I hope you are able to change therapist. Take care of yourself, dear, it is exhausting to move and change environment in your condition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts