Shark Week!



So, it's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. This is probably one of my favorite television events - I adore sharks and find them really fascinating.






And there are such a variety of programs on about sharks - so far I've caught a documentary about Jaws and now there's a show about scariest animal attacks. I'm fairly certain that SyFy will air Sharknado again this week. If you haven't had a chance to see that, I recommend it. It's absolutely ridiculous!








How do you feel about sharks? Are you afraid of them or would you brave the ocean for a chance to spot one of these magnificent creatures?

Comments

  1. Omg Sharknado was HILARIOUS. I saw it with some friends last week and we run out of breath from laughing. I've never seen something as ridiculous in my whole life XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went swimming with sharks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts