Horror Shorts: 'Hello'

So I've been watching a variety of paranormal channels on Youtube, and I think because of this something caught my eye with regards to horror films. There's been a number of channels producing and uploading short horror films and I mean to start reviewing some of them here on my blog.

The first one I'd like to introduce you to is "Hello":



Filmed with a Canon 60D, this piece was shot over a course of two evenings and only featured two actors, a young woman alone in her home and waiting for her boyfriend's late night return, and an intruder calling her up on the telephone before slipping in and giving her a fright.

The suspense builds up really well and for a brief period you aren't sure if this is going to be a supernatural horror story or a psychological thriller. And that's the greatest part.

This film didn't really scare me that much, I kind of knew what to expect, but the acting was well done, the camera angles are pretty damn professional, and this woman's ringtone gives me chills. No lie.

Watch it yourself and let me know what you think! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts