Day 6 and 7: Chilling with Catie

So yesterday we spent the day in the apartment. Both of us were suffering from heat exhaustion + major sunburn so we stayed out of the sun as much as possible.

After Catie got back from work, we ordered pizza and then went out to watch the sunset over the Seattle skyline. That was pretty nice - she's got a great view from here.

Then today we went back into town for Tea and Crumpets (yes, always capitalized because of awesome) and the strolled around back towards the greatest retro and rockabilly shop ever. It's called Divas and Dames or Diva Dollz - either is accurate I guess. They only have one branch here in Seattle, one more in New Orleans and they're thinking about opening an outlet in Aspen.

Plus their website should officially be up and running within the year and then I can order online. In the meantime though, I did get two lovely dresses from the shop. The girls who work there are SO lovely and nice, I had a good time.

If I moved to Seattle, I would be totally cool with applying to work there as a part-timer. :)

Tonight we're going out with Catie to Merchant's Cafe. It's Seattle's oldest restaurant and also has a very violent history, so there are a TON of rumors that it's haunted. I guess glasses will fly off the bar and stuff once in a while. I kind of hope to see something while I'm there. It would be MAKE MY TRIP. :D


Comments

  1. I love the look of the Merchants Cafe. Vintage stores are fun, I am friends with a lady who runs one near where I live. Sounds like a really great trip, apart from the sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but at least the burn is healing now. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts