Pre-Vacation: The Last Minutes

After the boy gets off work tomorrow, we're heading out. We cleaned out the car and vacuumed it, put Rain-X on all the windows. We've got snacks and food items ready to go. I'm fully packed, but now I've gotta get the boy's stuff ready. Poor thing has no clue what to stuff in his bag. :)

I can't really think at the moment of what we might be missing, but I'm sure tomorrow morning I'll be running around like a headless chicken making sure all the last minute stuff is secure. And even then, I'll probably forget something minor (although crucial). Oh well....

So after we get going, we'll hop on the interstate and head towards Fargo. Then it's through North Dakota, past Billings, Montana, across a tiny stretch of Idaho and at least....beautiful Washington. I'm really quite excited, I can only imagine the different types of scenery and terrain we'll encounter. And places along the way we'll stop.

I'll be posting photos and such every couple of days, so stay tuned for updates on our location and activity!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts