Every door slams; I take a sledgehammer to the window.

So I didn't get the freelance writing job I applied for.

And I was legitimately upset about that for like, a half hour. But then I did what (I believe) a well-adjusted human adult does - I moved on and applied for something else. This time I'm looking at copy writing - a lot of those silly websites that have sets of creepy photos or celebrity hairstyles are always looking for people to write witty headlines and captions. So I figured, why not.

I guess we'll see.

And if that doesn't work out, I'll just keep looking.

In the meantime though, this really motivates me to get my fucking book finished up so I can start hunting for literary agents and get published. If I could just survive as a published author and write for the rest of my life, I'd be pretty happy.

No more stupid and draining day jobs. I'm so done with that.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Good for you! I had a meltdown last time I didn;t get a job I went for, you are doing really well! Keep up the good work! :)

    Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate all the nice comments you leave on my blog. Totally cheers me up and keeps me motivated. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts