A Care Package Arrives~!

From time to time I receive the most lovely care packages from Eva in Montreal. Often these parcels include the most wonderful tea flavors and sometimes I find other goodies, much like in today's package.

Because it was a balmy 65 degrees F here in Minnesota today, I took a stroll down the street to go and retrieve the mail. I'm not-so-patiently waiting on a wig from Bodyline to arrive (does delivery from Japan ALWAYS a take month?) but this was an even lovelier surprise.





Oh my, what do we have here? A variety of mysteriously wrapped items....



Two packages of St. Hubert poutine mix, a fantastic novel, some jasmine tea, nail varnish of the sparkly variety and some mini fizzy bath stuffs. I really couldn't have asked for a better set of goods, thank you so much Eva!






And look at all these custom labels she created for each item? Aren't they so cute!? I almost didn't want to unwrap anything because it all looked so pretty. Best start to spring ever!

Comments

  1. I laughed at the Poutine. I am from Montreal and the moment I read your post, I knew right away the person put St-Hubert Poutine packets LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I remember from my brief time spent in Montreal, they were the cheapest ones you could grab at the grocery store. And sometimes I get a little nostalgic for St-Hubert's chicken so this is a nice little substitute. :)

      Delete
  2. hmmm must have been a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts