A Spooky Spring?

Can you believe we're having another Friday the 13th this year? That's kind of amazing and it's happening in the lovely spring month of March. Except that it's not particularly spring-like here yet...but in the spirit of wishful thinking...

Here's some fashion inspiration for the warmer temps to come:


Black, lacy dresses and ankle boots.


Gratuitous and layered jewelry.


Long skirts, printed or otherwise.


Fun, DIY pieces, like this fabulous vest.


Shorts. Glorious, leg baring shorts. 


And perhaps, a few hints of color, suitably grunge-d up of course.


What are you most looking forward to wearing in the changing season to come?

Comments

  1. My beautiful spring coats. I have one that laces up in the back and another one that has a beautiful print fabric. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, spring jackets will be making a reappearance. Nice. I have this funky leopard print coat that I've been dying to wear but it's just been to blasted cold for the thing. 40s-50s will be perfect for it!

      I'd love to see photos of your spring coats. They sound lovely!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have wonky feet, so I never really got into wearing those, but damn I'll be glad when I can wear slip on flats again.

      Delete
  3. & summer hats ^_^ even though I never wore the one I bought, I maybe will have to get another one because there are a few outfits just waiting for a nice big hat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about hats, so I hear you there!

      Delete
  4. I buy pretty much every black lace thing I can get my hands on (and afford) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understandable, I tend to take advantage of all the eyelet lace and sheer fabric stuff I can find.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts