I Stole the Liebster Award!


Here be the rules:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger (thanks Amy!) who presented this award and link to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the aware and have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask YOUR nominees 11 questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


11 Facts about Me:

1. My nose is constantly running. Perpetual allergies? Dunno...
2. I don't date musicians. Except that, I'm currently dating a musician.
3. Watching GassyMexican stream video games is my favorite Friday night pastime.
4. It's my goal this year to move to Seattle, WA.
5. I don't like shrimp. Or mushrooms. Or beets.
6. Driving scares me, so I don't have a license.
7. The poster on the back of my bedroom door is of the Joker from Arkham Asylum.
8. The last movie I watched was Spirited Away.
9. I like cuddling at night, but I NEED to have space to wiggle around when I sleep.
10. I sold most of my Lolita clothing last month.
11. I no longer consider myself a pagan, but rather an agnostic with pagan tendencies.

Amy's Questions:

1. How do you express yourself creatively?
I'm a writer primarily, and I like to experiment with fashion styles. Lately though, I've been too run down and tired to do much of anything creative aside from scrolling through tumblr.
2. If subcultural terms and labels didn't exist, how would you describe your personal style?
The Void. Because you never know what you'll find inside and my closet is similar.
3. Has a song ever changed your life? What was the song?
Fun story, I was kind of suicidal during the Christmas season last year and this one song by Digital Daggers kind of saved me. 

4. If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal be?
I wouldn't bother eating really. If I was on Death Row, I'm sure it would be because I did something really bad and I'm excellent at punishing myself - typically by not eating.
5. Who do you regret buying?
A series of bus tickets to and from Montreal. 
6. Share your go-to recipe.
~Instant white rice
~Chopped lettuce, tomato, onion
~Seasoned ground beef
~Toppings like salsa, sour cream, and cheese
Et Voila....Taco Rice!
7. Describe your dancing style.
I don't dance, ever. But I've been known tap my foot or sway back and forth to a few choice musical compositions.
8. What are the five items you couldn't be without?
Lip balm, water, a cute pair of socks, a sweater, and a hair clip.
9. Recommend a book!
Marketplace of the Marvelous, by Erika Janik
10. When do you feel at your best?
Lately, it's been on a Tuesday evening, wrapped up in Tyler's arms while we watch something asinine and silly on the television and I can pretend the rest of the world doesn't quite exist.
11.Where do you want to be in five year's time?
I'm hoping that in five years, I'll have a nice residence somewhere near Seattle, with ample view of the sound AND some mountains. Hopefully I'll have published at least one novel and have made writing a full-time career.

My Questions for You:

1. What's your relationship status?
2. Are you a vegetarian, vegan, or carnivore?
3. What's your favorite Pixar movie?
4. Would you ever audition for a reality show? We kind of series would it have to be?
5. Is there one piece of technology you couldn't survive without?
6. Do you prefer to cook or to bake?
7. Look in your closet. Describe the first item to grab your attention.
8. Rock, Paper, or Scissors?
9. Where would you love to go on vacation?
10. If you could become any mythical creature, what would you choose?
11. Have you ever had to give a speech?

As for our Nominees.....

If you opened up this post and have read this far, consider yourself nominated! Congrats on being selected for the Liebster Award!

Comments

  1. OMG so much 6, driving is terrrifying, unnatural and dangerous! Piloting a giant metal box on wheels? What could be normal about that?

    I definitely find songs help me when I am down. I also find songs on my phone and earphones so useful when on public transport to help me block out noise and awful people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 30 and don't have a license either, for the same reason as you.

      Delete
    2. And then piloting said metal box on a narrow strip of asphalt surrounded by others piloting metal boxes. It's a death trap. Unfortunately, I'm being forced to take my written test next Wednesday and I'm sure after that my uncle is going to make me start actually driving.

      Delete
  2. I love your five years on dream, sounds like the perfect life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm going to work very hard at making it a reality.

      Delete
  3. so much yes on fact #9! <3 and thanks for sharing all of this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts