Forty Facts about Me

Borrowed from one of Laura's recent posts, I have decided to jump back into blogging by doing something simple and established. So here we go:

1. Are you named after anyone?  

~My paternal grandfather I believe....I'm honestly not sure.

2. When was the last time you cried?
~Yesterday. Everyday, pretty much.

3. Do you like your handwriting?  
~I like it well enough, when I write slowly. The faster I scribble, the worse it looks.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?  
~Usually like thick sliced chicken or black forest ham.

5. Do you have any kids?  
~Goodness no. Never.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends?  
~ Would I want to be friends with myself, you mean? Not bloody likely...

7. Do you use sarcasm?  
~I'm trying to cut back on that, it's been scathing recently.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?  
~I do, actually.

9. Would you bungee jump? 
~Nope. I hate the sensation of falling.

10. What is your favorite cereal? 
~ Peanut Butter Crunch, which is funny because I hate actual peanut butter.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
~Most of my shoes have zippers, not laces so no....

12. Do you think you're strong? 
~I'm not buff by any means, but I can kick ass when I need to. Mentally, I'm a weak and vulnerable pile of slime.

13. What is your favorite ice cream flavour? 
~ Green tea, red bean, or pistachio.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? 
~ Eyes and hair style, usually.

15. Red or Pink? 
~ Certain shades of pink are fine. Red is too jarring.

16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? 
~ My temper and tendency to be nasty and yell.

17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? 
~ Khaki cargo pants, and no shoes. Sparkly blue socks.

18. What was the last thing you ate? 
~ Taco salad sans meat.

19. What are you listening to right now?  
~ An ASMR video from CalmingEscapeASMR

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? 
~ Teal or Navy Blue, maybe.

21. Favorite smell?  
~ Cinnamon.

22. Who was the last person you talked to? 
~ My mother.

23. Favorite sport to watch? 
~ If I'm at a bar, football or baseball. Otherwise nothing.

24. Hair color that's real? 
~ Auburn/Copper/Red. It's shifts depending on the season.

25. Do you wear contacts? 
~ No. Never got around to trying them.

26. Favorite food? 
~ Sushi.

27. Scary movie or happy endings? 
~ I prefer scary movies.

28. Last movie you watched? 
~ Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.

29. What color shirt are you wearing? 
~ Black and grey stripes, with lace collar.

30. Summer or Winter? 
~ Definitely winter.

31. Hugs or kisses? 
~ Neither. I don't like being touched.

32. Favorite sweet food? 
~ Pumpkin pie.

33. What book are you currently reading? 
~ Nothing at the moment.

34. What is on your mouse pad? 
~ Don't possess one.

35. What did you last watch on TV? 
~ I don't watch TV. But I just finished the Korean drama called Go Ho's Starry Night.

36. Favorite sound?
~ Light tapping on keys, the sound of beads rolling around, tapping on cardboard or plastic.

37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? 
~ Rolling Stones. Sue me.

38. What is the farthest you have traveled? 
~ To both ends of the American continent.

39. Do you have a special talent? 
~ Driving myself crazy.

40. Where were you born? 
~ A small town in Minnesota, only it's not so small anymore....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts