40 Beauty Questions Tag


Honestly, I love doing tag posts because they're easy, fun, and let my readers get to know a little bit more about me, in a really basic and almost list-like fashion. Today's tag is all about beauty, so I'm going to answer these 40 questions to the best of my ability.

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Actually wash it? Oh, once. At night. In the morning I use a micellar water to freshen up for the day before moisturizing.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Definitely combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
Clean&Clear Night Relaxing - it's got sea minerals and stuff.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about once or twice a week as needed.

-What brand do you use?
e.l.f. has this lovely exfoliator that I currently enjoy. 

-What moisturizer do you use?
I use e.l.f. Daily Hydrating Moisturizer on my cheeks and 10.0.6. Seriously Shine Free on my T-zone.

-Do you have freckles?
Nope.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, a caffeinated serum in the morning and a hydrating cream at night.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really, no. I am prone to the odd zit or pimple on my T-zone if I didn't cleanse regularly and when my cycle is being weird.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, and I would never have even if I was acne-prone. That stuff is terrible. I know people who got chemical burns from it!

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I don't really use foundation, currently. I use a BB Cream from Avon sometimes. 

-How about concealer?
I'm in the market for one, actually.

-Do you know your undertone colour?
Hmmm no. But I know I'm a neutral instead cool or warm skin toned. 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Over the top and unnecessary. I wouldn't wear them, but more power to those who do.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes - but it's not like I can afford to replace it that often.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Either Maybelline Great Lash or Lancome Monsieur Big Lash.

-Sephora or MAC?
It's Sephora a store? I didn't know they were a makeup brand....but neither.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I don't use MAC.

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
A couple of odd brushes, a beauty blender, and my fingers.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
When I'm wearing eye shadow, yes.

-For the face?
Sometimes.

-What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
Neutral tones like taupe, copper, or beige. 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Almost always a pencil. I'm not steady enough to apply liquid liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Very rarely, I don't really do much tight-lining anymore.

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
They look fantastic on other people, but it's too much color pay off for my taste.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes/

-What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick much. But I enjoy the tinted lip balms from Burts Bees.

-How about lipgloss?
No, ewww, keep it away from me!

-What is your favourite blush to use?
I have a beautiful dusty rose blush from Avon that I'll dip into on special occasions. 

-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
I don't, no.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
It's hit or miss, like all things.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never even heard of these....

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I fancied getting a cosmetology degree once, but it's easier to just learn via Youtube tutorials.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
With stuff like liquid eyeliner and contour, yes.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I don't believe in makeup crimes. I think everyone should wear their makeup however they like in a way that makes them feel best. Same story if they don't want to wear any makeup. You do you.

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
To be honest, on myself I prefer neutral and darker shades, but bold colors look great on other people!

-Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Great question...I don't really pay attention to celebrities.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Mascara, hands down.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I do! I try to take really good care of my skin and so leaving the house with a bare face is never something I've had an issue with.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'll admit to not having much knowledge of makeup lines right now, but I do enjoy the variety and affordability of e.l.f.

-What do you think of Makeup? 

I have mixed feelings on it that tie into a social culture that thrives on making people feel insecure about their looks to sell products and a patriarchy that rewards or punishes people for how well they "perform" femininity. 


If you've read this far, you've been tagged. Just copy and paste the questions and replace my answers with yours on your own blog!

Comments

Popular Posts