How To: Easy Matcha Oatmeal with Berries




I love to look at photos of really pretty and healthy food, especially if they're from a popular lifestyle blog. But let's be real: I don't have the time, energy or money to devote to making beautiful bowls of Instagram worthy food for breakfast.


So I cheat. And you can, too. And here's my simple take on tasty Matcha Oatmeal w/ Berries:


What You'll Need:

  • Quick 1-Minute Quaker Oats
  •  2 tbsp Matcha Latte Powder 
  • Frozen Blueberries or Strawberries (thawed)
  • Water or Milk (of your choice. Almond is great!)
  • Spoonful of Sugar to taste

Make oatmeal according to package directions. Add two tablespoons of your Matcha Latte powder and sugar to taste. Mix well. Top with thawed berries. Serve.






Ridiculously simple and just as delicious - you can feel free to plate it much more nicely than I did. If you do, I've love to see your photos in the comments! 

Comments

  1. I thought so too! I was kind of hesitant to give it a try, to be honest. But I like oatmeal and I like matcha, so I was glad it turned out as well as it did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts