October Ipsy Glam Bag


Look what arrived!


This month's glam bag theme is Spellbound, which is perfect for the season and for me, being a witch and all! So I was really excited when I saw a sneak peak of this month's gorgeous bag and it definitely did not disappoint.



Straight out of the package, I notice that the red color of the bag is a little bit lighter and much more muted that I anticipated - I was expecting more of a crimson color, but this is really nice too. Also inside the package was this sample size pressed power attached to a little cardboard insert.

I buffed it into my bare skin and it made all my natural oiliness disappear and my pores looked much smaller. I'd say this is a solid (har har) product.



This is a really nice, moisturizing lipstick from Luna, in the color Elara - which is a really soft pink.


This brightening concealer from Hey Honey practically disappeared on my skin, that's how well it blended. It's also got the healing ingredients of natural honey, so it's good for your skin too!


This serum-like eye cream from Context is one that I had my fingers crossed, hoping it would be in my bag and so I'm really happy that it's here. I'm always a sucker for a good eye cream. :)


This one...I'm a little less enthusiastic about. I'm sure it's a great product, but hair oils just really aren't my thing and even though this one is really lightweight and feels more like water than oil - the smell is super sweet and candy-like which is something I'm not too fond of.



Overall, I'm super impressed with this month's glam bag and I really look forward to experimenting with and enjoying all the products I got.

Fellow Ipsters, were you satisfied with your monthly haul?

Comments

  1. I wouldn’t know how to use half those products :p The lacy bag is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll have to do some experimental tutorials with some of them. That could be fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts