February Faves

February is one of the coldest and most depressing winter months - at least in Minnesota. With entire weeks topping out at -1° F, it's hard to feel anything other than miserable, tense, and well....cold!

Here are a few of my favorite things this month that helped stave off the worst of the cabin fever.




1) The Jean Pierre MILK Sheet Masks - I bought a box containing five of these bad boys from Hollar and wow, they were worth the $5. The masks themselves are made from a nice, soft cotton and the scent of the nourishing liquid has a very light dairy scent to it - kind of like milk, kind of like cream, none of the curdle. Thankfully!



2) The Apricot Fig Body Oil from Olivia Care - I've had this since December but I'm using it so much more now. Not only does it smell amazing, but it's been perfect for locking in moisture after a bath or shower. I put it on at night and in the morning, my skin still feels incredibly moisturized and there's no need for perfume!



3) This super cute Star Wars Yoga Tank - this was literally the last one that I managed to snag (sorry!) and even though it's a little on the tight side (incentive to tone up, maybe?) I absolutely love it. It's become my new favorite workout tank.



4) Uinta Lime Pilsner - the pilsner that tastes like summer in South America. No joke, this is Mountain Dew for grownups. I'm not a huge fan of lime as a flavor, but it melds with the crisp taste of this pilsner so well I can't help but like it. And it's CRAZY cheap at liquor stores in the Twin Cities, so it's hard to pass up!



5) I got a sample of this Caviar CC Cream from Alterna in my Ipsy bag last month and while I don't normally use leave-in hair products like this, I'm in LOVE with it! The scent is pleasant but mild, but most importantly it makes my hair feel so soft and so silky - especially if I work it in right after a shower.



6.) Really, really good covers. Like this one from Kawehi, this one from Frog Leap Studios, and this beautiful cover of Joga from Bjork.



7.) These amazing Cinnamon and Nutmeg Triscuit - so, so good with a bit of goat cheese smeared on and layered with fruit.


8.) This awesome lip balm from Bubble T - it has such a light, refreshing scent and it absorbs very well. The macaron packaging is adorable as well!


What have been your favorite things this month?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts