St. Patrick's Day Makeup


I've always been a fan of pink and green together (I think it stems from my fun cyber goth days) so this St. Patrick's Day I decided to do a decidedly pink-based makeup look to go with my green tank and jacket.



After washing my face and applying e.l.f.'s Beauty Shield Vitamin C serum, I followed it up with this tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 and a bit of Smashbox's Radiance primer on my eyelids.



For a bit of contour and highlight I used my new Physician's Formula Nude Wear bronzer palette and the DLS baked highlighter that came in my recent IPSY bag.  They're both very light on pigment so they work well with my pale skin tone.




On my eyes I started off with my Profusion Amber Eyes palette using the shade Ideal all over my eyelid and Fling in my crease. I followed that up with the new eyeshadow sample from doucce that came in my IPSY bag, as well as the doucce Punk Volume Mascara.

I used my e.l.f. liquid liner to trace where I wanted my eyeliner to be before putting on my eyeshadow and after all the colors had been blended out nicely, followed it up with the Fierce Flicks eyeliner pen shown here. I love how easy it is to use!


To finish up the look, I used this berry-colored lipstick from Clinique.


Comments

Popular Posts