April 2018 IPSY Glam Bag


H2O+ BEAUTY

Oasis Hydrating Treatment

TRIFLE COSMETICS

Sugar Bunny Lip Scrub

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP

Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

LUNA BY LUNA COSMETICS

Eye-shadow in Spiced Pumpkin

STEVE LAURANT BEAUTY

Blush in Rosé All Day





This is going to be the last IPSY bag I get for a bit - I downgraded my subscription to every two months because I keep getting a lot of products that I'm either not going to use or will not use in a timely enough manner.

Case in point - this blush is way too bright and pink for me. Brighter and 80's inspired colors are gaining traction in the makeup world again, but in my eyes they're on the same level as scrunchies and neon. Hard pass.

I adore the LUNA eye shadow but the spiced pumpkin shade will be better suited for next October.

I've always liked most of the products I've used from NYX, but since I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks I was really on the fence about this one. Fortunately it has a nice, creamy texture and doesn't dry out my lips as it matte-ifies.

The two products I fell in love with are the lip scrub and the hydrating treatment. The scrub is perfect for me since my lips have been crazy chapped all winter and getting the dead, rough skin off so I can wear pretty liquid lipsticks was exactly what I needed. The hydrating treatment is a TINY tube, but you only need a pea size of this cooling gel to cover your entire face.

As is typical with IPSY, this month was very hit and miss, but isn't the bag itself just lovely!~ 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts