The Last IPSY Bag, Ever.



Pfft, all my selfies are posted sans filter. Nice try, #ipsy.



So this is the last IPSY bag I will ever receive. After I got the notification that this bag had shipped, I promptly cancelled my membership with them and I have no regrets at all. I've been using their subscription for over a year now and I just wasn't feeling their selection process - I got too many products in too many colors (did I seriously need another black felt-tip eyeliner!?) that I just wouldn't use. Not cost effective.

So what's ironic is that I actually like everything that came in this bag. A nice parting gift, I suppose.








Comments

  1. Well, at least you liked the last bag to make up for the ones you didn't just a bit. Enjoy your weekend.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts