What I Found Interesting This Week - Oct. 5th, 2018


Do you have a fear of large crowds? I certainly do! But I'm not sure my fear is tied to this specific phobia - even so, some great tips for how to deal when you begin to feel overwhelmed by lots of people.

How the positivity movement can harm your mental health. It really is very important to be able to face and accept all of our feelings and reactions. If you don't let the pain live, how can you let it die?

Where do you see yourself in five years? I feel like this will always be the hardest interview question to answer - because we can't really predict the future. Still, it's important to have a vision for your life and where you want to steer yourself.

My birthday was this Monday! Head on over to my Instagram to see what I got up to the weekend prior. Birthdays are always bittersweet for me, because I can't seem to survive one without a pile of traumatizing events happening just before or after the fated day. This year was no different: my boss quit, the Brett Kavanaugh disaster happened, and I'm SICK! Blegh.

This just in, intermittent fasting might help you live longer. Works for me, since I eat maybe twice a day anyhow. Have you ever tried this?

And to end on a creepy note, this cafe near Brown University is offering free food to any students who are willing to offer up their personal information - such as names, birth dates, and professional interests. This information goes into the databases of corporations that sponsor the cafe - yet another concrete way in which none of our information is private anymore.

Cheers to a great week! 



Comments

  1. This is such a cool idea for a post! My husband does intermittent fasting, that's such an interesting article, thank you for sharing! Also, happy belated birthday, mine was on Tuesday!
    Hels xx
    www.thehelsproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I'm sorry it didn't go the way you hoped. I had a streak of terrible birthdays for several years, but it improved in time. Hopefully the same will happen for you.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts