3 Favorite Lip Products for the Season


Lip products tend to be pretty hit or miss with me - I don't wear bright lip colors and I don't like anything that feels sticky or heavy on my lips. Fortunately, I've narrowed down my three favorite lip products to use this winter:











⧫ ⧫ ⧫
During the cold winter months, I find it absolutely crucial to use a good lip balm. I've tried a lot of different ones over the years but I keep coming back to Burt's Bees. Made from natural beeswax, this balm helps seal in moisture and leaves a nice tingly feeling on my lips. 
⧫ ⧫ ⧫
Liquid lipsticks are new to me, so being able to test a few of them thanks to Birchbox turned me onto NYX's soft matte lip creams. If anyone has any tips to keep the color from drying out and cracking halfway through the day, please let me know! 
⧫ ⧫ ⧫
I don't like lip glosses, not since the days of Lipsmackers or Lisa Frank, but this Laura Geller one might have converted me. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky. The light shimmer also looks perfect layered over the NYX lip cream. 
⧫ ⧫ ⧫

What are your go to lip products this season?

Comments

  1. NYX lip products are seriously amazing, especially those with a matte finish. Love them!

    Paula | Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt's Bees is my go-to brand for lip balm. I have these everywhere because my lips get so dry.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I usually buy a 4-pack whenever I find them!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm. Peppermint is also my favorite flavor! It gives you that little tingling feeling on your lips. Glad you love your NYX lip creams!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts