Top 5 Holiday Movies



There are some holiday films that are classic and then some that are...classic. Like these five, that deviate a little from the standard Christmas film list you might find on the internet, but they're my favorites. Because what are the holidays without a little grit, a little blood, and maybe a jump-scare or two?

1. Die Hard - "Ho ho ho now I have a machine gun."



2. Gremlins - Don't feed them after midnight. Keep 'em out of the pool, too!



3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Boris Karloff's version is the only acceptable one.



4. Home Alone - "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal."



5. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Flying in for Christmas? Classic disaster trope.




☃ What is your favorite Holiday or Christmas film? 

Comments

  1. Home Alone is such a great classic! I've never heard of movies #1 and 5 actually so it would be good to watch now! Thank you for sharing girly! :)

    Geraldine | https://geraldinetalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....how have you not seen Die Hard?! No, no. It's okay. Not everyone is into cheesy, 80's, Bruce Willis action flicks.

      But I do think everyone SHOULD be. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh girl! This post is perfect for the holidays! I am so totally in curling up on the couch and watching some fun movies! 😉I love Home Alone (of course) and I have just watched Elf last year and I loved that movie so much too! Happy Holidays!


    Carina
    https://theagelessmillennial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't seen most of these other than "Home Alone" and "Gremlins." I love those movies though. So so fun!

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krampus is my favourite ! I love the evil gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts