Unusual Tree Toppers for Christmas



When you think of holiday "tree toppers" - what springs to mind? Glittering stars, festive ribbons, and porcelain angels likely burst forth. I came across a forum topic recently in which there was a discussion about tree toppers and the most unique ones that had ever been used or witnessed...

Which got me thinking....you could do something pretty creative with the top of a holiday tree if you wanted to, right?

I decided to open up a new tab and Google away. This is what I found:


https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi_9ZDghITfAhUDVt8KHSGkDTYQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sheknows.com%2Fholidays-and-seasons%2Farticles%2F1022111%2F10-unique-tree-toppers%2F&psig=AOvVaw0gC1WrSrxHlUesqfi5vscy&ust=1543939266365285












Hey Nayyyy-bor

🎄 Honorable Mention/Personal Favorite 🎄



What is the strangest thing you've ever seen at the top of a Christmas/Holiday tree? Would you use any of these?

Comments

  1. Awww, some of these are quite fun. I love the idea of the Santa hat as a tree topper on a red-themed tree. I don't think I would use any of these, but they are fun to look at.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts