What I Wore: March Edition

It has, in fact, occurred to me that I have never done a proper "What I Wore" post on this blog. Lots of reasons for that - insecure about my own looks, poor quality camera, lack of decent lighting or location...

Look, we all have our excused for why we might be shy about sharing our photos on the internet, but I'm laying that to bed for myself! I'm not perfect - I rarely do my makeup, my hair is usually kind of frizzy, and I don't wear a lot of fancy brands.

99% of what you see here is THRIFTED!!! 🌈🌟


The List: Army Green Lace-Up Boots | Black Leggings | Beige Tunic Sweater | Winter Coat


The List: Army Green Lace-Up Boots | Skinny Jeans | Snakeskin Print Turtleneck


The List: Black Blazer | Coca-Cola T-shirt | Black Leggings | Cheetah Print Loafers


The List: Snakeskin Buckle Boots | Black/Gold Floral Midi Skirt | Black Crop T-shirt | Oatmeal Cardigan | Layered Gold Necklace


The List: Army Green Lace-Up Boots | Navy Blue Work Dress | Brown Twill Blazer


The List: Grey Velvet Combat Boots | Houndstooth Cropped Flares | Black Crop Top | Green Utility Jacket

#HowDoISmile #WhatIsMyFace #AmIBootyGuruYet?

Comments

  1. Nice outfits. I love thrifting too. You found some nice thrifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Trifting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All six of the outfits you styled above look very fashionable and attractive.
    It's amazing that you were able to thrift 99 percent of them! Amongst my favourite outfit pieces that you styled in the outfits above are the snakeskin print turtleneck and the black/gold midi-skirt.
    Your outfit photos are great.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts