What I Found Interesting This Wednesday

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

This is a cop-out of a blog post, I'm aware, but lots of other bloggers I follow and love post some kind of "list of links" piece once a week or month...so I'm hopping back on that bandwagon as well. Because on ocassion I find interesting things I'd like to share and isn't it better to just include a bunch of links and let you peruse them at your leisure?

Thought so.

⇺⇼⇻

As I mentally prepare for a third date (Curse of the Third Date is totally a thing, by the way), I find myself wondering what happens if, afterwards, you're still not sure if you're really into a person. I know my issue is that I just take an epically long time to warm up to someone new and get comfortable around them...but how does it work for others?

⇺⇼⇻

Do you deal with a lot of anxiety or have a loved one who does? Worrying that your anxiety is a burden on others (or not knowing how to help relieve that burden from an anxious friend) can really add to your stress levels.

Turns out, there are some pretty tried-and-true tactics for helping a loved one that suffers from anxiety and one of those is making sure you aren't getting sucked into that anxiety loop with 'em!

⇺⇼⇻

Sometimes I vaccilate between wanting to be a decor minimalist and sometimes I really really want to live in a house that reminds me of a witch's cottage. The Wolf House in Minneapolis is easily my dream home - rife with murals, gemstone floors, and vintage furniture.

It's also on Airbnb - so maybe I'll check it out come January, the slowest rental month for this magical location.

⇺⇼⇻

According to Forbes (or science) these five traits are good indicators of higher intelligence. While you might be stuck with the IQ you were born with, developing a few neurotic tendencies and trying to train yourself to write left-handed might make you appear smarter... I check at least three of the five, but I don't think I'm all that witty so we might have some questionable science on our hands here. 



Comments

Popular Posts