Kudos to Gloomth!

On Monday, I received a rather delightful envelope in the mail. It was hand-written to me from the designer of the clothing line Gloomth. Inside the envelope was a stack of Gloomth fliers, some stickers, and a business card with a note on the back thanking me for promoting the line and a 10% discount off any purchase. 


Gloomth (and the cult of Melancholy) is probably my favorite clothing line of all time. It's the brainchild of mastermind Taeden Hall, and I would describe her clothing as being somewhat Goth, somewhat Lolita, and a whole lot of tattered dolly. It's really quite gorgeous and even though I don't own an item from it, I'm still a big fan and now an avid promoter. 


So, what did I do with my promotional materials? Well, firstly I decorated my notebooks and binder with it. Anyone who even sits next to me in class is going to see these stickers and images. As for fliers, I'll probably toss them around the university, leaving them in Atwood, in classroom buildings, in the dorm hall....anywhere people might find them, become curious, and then search into what is Gloomth.


I'm going to keep that discount code handy too, because as soon as I get some spending money I'll likely order a skirt or dress from Gloomth and do a review on it using my blog LesFleursNoires. That will be a lot of fun, since Taeden offered to do a possible discount or something for my readers there. How awesome right? 






If you haven't yet, I strongly suggest checking out Gloomth.com. You might find something you want! 

Comments

  1. Damn you!

    Now I want their stuff... but it would cost me a bloody fortune in shipping costs :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. Shipping is pretty high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Gloomth!~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts