Move-In Day and Orientation: Part Two

I had really high expectations for this place. Truly. But I guess that's my problem. My problem is also dealing with students who are 18 - 19 tops - when I'm 23. People who spend all the time on their smart-phones, talking about how fake everyone ELSE is, and like, oh my god, how much classes are going to suck.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was dealing with all of Orientation. It was highly unpleasant and I was bored. I had no one of substance to talk to. I'm still tired, since I didn't sleep well last night, and I was pretty cranky once my feet started to blister.

So I do sincerely apologize for not providing any sparkling campus photos today. I'm just not in the mood. Hopefully after a week of classes things will start to look up.

Until then, I'm just gonna chat online with my mom (because our phone line is broken) and cry some more.

Comments

Popular Posts