Fashion Day 1



Halloween countdown banner


As I mentioned in my last post, this week I'm going to dress up "ooky-spooky" every day of the week. This outfit is me easing slowly back in. I pulled out the stripes since I was feeling a little bit like Beetlejuice when I woke up this morning (dead) and then pulled the rest together in a Lydia Deetz schoolgirl ensemble. Halfway through the day I switched the black skirt out for jeans, but on the whole it was successful.






I swear to the gods that my dorm room is the worst place to take photos. And damn, I look fat in some of these. =/ I just find it kind of funny since I weigh less than 120 lbs. Heh. We'll blame the stripes!! 

Yes, it's simple. I was aiming for comfort here. It's Monday and I have a lot of classes today. Not to mention it's raining now....

In other news, if you couldn't tell from the photos, I dyed my hair!



It's quite a bit darker than I expected it to be, but that could definitely be caused by leaving it in 15 minutes extra, haha! Still, I quite like how it turned out and it's very dark and Goth-y for autumn. I'm thinking of going BRIGHT RED when winter comes along. That could be fun. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's decidedly better outfit. Toodles!~ 

Comments

Popular Posts