TGIF (Halloween Readiness)

First off, I'm SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY! I have one more class at 1 pm in which I take a test (don't worry, I'm studying for it!) and then I'm prepared to high-tail it out of here as soon as Chris gets off work. ^_^

To amuse you, my silent but wonderful readers, I'll share some photos of my meager dorm room Halloween decor.





Yeah, that's my new toaster oven. I love it!

As you can see, I didn't put up too much. Perhaps next year when I accumulate more decor of my own it'll look spookier. Still, the little touches here and there add some festive glee to the season. 

I also have something much coveted by many Halloween cereal lovers and no, it's not one of the seasonal Count Chocula variations. 


It really does turn milk green! It's so awesome and tastes mostly like regular Cap'n Crunch.

As I'm bleaching my hair out tomorrow and prepping to dye it purple, I figured I would take one last photo of my current hair color (which has mostly faded back to it's natural shade) just so you guys can make some comparisons and then ooh and aah over how much better I look with unnaturally tinted hair. ^_^


So many people seem to get upset when I talk about dying my hair. I don't understand it, really. It's just hair. It's not like it'll be purple (or black or green) forever. I know red hair is so charming and precious and all that, but sometimes I need a change. If it was on your head, you'd understand.

Oh right....I have things to do. I can't sit here and blog all day. I'd love to really, but I have a voicemail to check and then a test to study for. Wish me luck and enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts