Last Day of Classes

Welp, the end of the semester is nearly here. Today was the last day of regular classes for me and next week I only have a few finals. Whew! I'm so relieved that after next week I just get to relax. 


Today I gave my final speech in CMST. It was a persuasive speech urging my classmates to donate plasma and I think I did pretty well on it. I wasn't as nervous as I usually am during presentations, so I didn't stumble as much. I might have been just under the time limit though, I'm not sure.


The miracle is that I was even up in time for my speech today. You see, last night the hyenas on my floor were being particularly loud and obnoxious. I guess none of them need to study for their classes or finals. Fine, I hope they all flunk out and vacate the premises then. But to top it all off, one of the girls next door brought her boyfriend into our bathroom.


Let me explain something here. My floor is an all girls floor. I chose that way for a reason. I don't want guys up here all the time. I don't want guys in our all girls bathroom either. And there's a rule on non co-ed floors about having the opposite sex in the bathrooms. The rule is: Don't do it! 


It was about 11 pm when all this went down. I seriously don't feel comfortable peeing in the presence of some strange guy, so after I got out of the bathroom, I went down the hall and over to the other wing where my CA lives. She invited me in and I told her about the noise level in my wing and about the bathroom incident. She was understandably upset, much like I was. So I guess she's going to address these issues at our floor meeting tonight. If nothing changes after winter break, I'm gonna have to start some shit. Seriously.


Because that's not cool. 


In other news, after this floor meeting I get to go home! Apparently my most recent Bodyline order arrived today and I'm so excited to open it up and have a look. I bought this particular dress because it has a very "Beetlejuice" feel to it, which is one of my favorite films. 




There are so many awesome ways I could coordinate this dress and I'm ecstatic about giving it a go. 


This weekend I'm also gonna fix up my hair. I'm a little disappointed with Manic Panic's Pillarbox Red, but I'm gonna give it another try this weekend. Hopefully it'll stick well to what I currently have. You see.....the red looked awesome after I rinsed everything out. Now it looks orange. Want proof?






People are thinking I'm a Miami sports fan or something. The only people who say it looks really cool are the ones who knew it was holiday colors. I'm more than impressed with how the green's holding up but after washing my hair this week the red faded out to a sickly orange and I noticed that I missed a few spots on the green. So I'll fix it up and be done. ^_^


Well kids, I'm gonna get back to studying now. Here's my current work station and, in fact, where I'm writing this blog too! 


Comments

Popular Posts