Summer Goth






Why yes, I do currently have red hair. 

Comments

  1. New haircut and colour! It looks lovely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! *Adores* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red hair looks awesome on you! Cute dress =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is awesome about those pictures! *Needs that JSK*

    ReplyDelete
  5. :3 That hat really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, very Neo-Edwardian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red hair is GORGEOUS! I like the dress, it is a nice mix of Edwardian and modern influences, and the hat goes with it PERFECTLY. I need a nice big hat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. when did you dye your hair o.O? looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that dress is FANTASTIC! If I may enquire, where did you get/make it? It looks great on you, and very cute with your red hair and hat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts