Boots: Outfit #2




I swear, one day I'll have money for a tripod and then I'll take photos in a less "blah" area of my home. 

Today's ensemble based around the aforementioned boots is styled in a pirate-lolita kind of way. The only thing I'm really missing is a super cool tricorn and sword! 






Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Bodyline
Hair pieces - Bodyline, thrifted
Blouse - thrifted
Socks - Kmart
Boots - thrifted




Either way, I really think this is one of my new favorite outfits. Next up....a mori girl goes to tea look. Another lolita/steampunk coordinate, and who knows from there.....

Comments

  1. I like the outfit!

    I don't have a tripod either, and my camera is on it's last legs. I put it on a pile of books on the table and face it at the wall so I can stand in front of it. What do you do?

    Oh and by the way I really enjoyed your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading it!

    When I take photos outside here, I rest the camera on the ledge of the porch, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts