Daily Survey!

What brand of shirt are you wearing?
~ I dunno, there's no tag but it's a button down Snowman pj top from Walmart.~

Would you kiss anyone on your top friends list?
~From Facebook or....? Depends.~

How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
~Most, if not all of them.~

How many kids do you want to have?
~Zero, baby.~

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
~I used to. I really have no sense of that sort of thing anymore.~

Do you wanna change your name?
~No, I'm okay with it.~

What did you do for your last birthday?
~Not much. Went to class actually.~

What time did you wake up today?
~After noon.~

What were you doing at midnight last night?
~Working on a chapter for my fic.~

Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
~Get dafuq out of here.~

Last time you saw your dad?
~When I was......4.5?~

What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
~I dunno. I don't really think about that stuff.~

Have you ever talked to Tom?
~Myspace Tom? Nope.~

Last thing you ate?
~Chocolate.~

What is your favorite month?
~October. Birthday and Halloween. I ownz it.~

Least favorite month?
~January. It's cold and boring.~

Are you in a relationship?
~Yup, I'm engaged.~

Who is getting on your nerves right now?
~My dorm roommates~

Most visited webpage?
~Fanfiction.net >_> Don't judge me.~

Last person to make you sad?
~My uncle.~

Would you help your best friend fight if he or she is losing?
~Depends on the nature of the fight and it's significance.~

Coke or Pepsi?
~Neither. I gave up soda.~

Have you been kissed by anyone in the last week?

~Yup, my boy.~


If you read this. You're next!

Comments

  1. ''Are you in a relationship?
    ~Yup, I'm engaged.~''

    CONGRATULATION!
    I shall now spam you with wedding stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god...I wasn't being entirely seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts