Every Day is Halloween


Ello, peeps! 

My previous post was a little.....disturbing. I was in a rather upset frame of mind and I have thus settled. So, how abouts we get to describing my somewhat fun but also painful weekend? Saturday, Mom hosted her own little Halloween themed party for just us. She made cutesy little pumpkin and mummy shaped foods and there was much to snack on. I also drank several shots of UV Cake - which is delicious and really does taste like cake, but I will never touch again. Ever.

I had my first real hangover on Sunday and I thought I was going to die. Head hurt, body hurt, stomach was incredibly upset most of the day. I just wanted to curl into a ball and die. It just sucks because I was unable to really enjoy Sunday's festivities.

But Chris spent Sunday night up in St. Cloud with me so that made it bearable. We watched The Crow and then on Monday we bummed around the mall and he bought me lovely things - as he's prone to do.


I got this awesome winter coat from Target. It's militant and Lolita all at the same time. I'm in love. <3


I got a couple of on sale items from DEB, a junior's store in the mall. I like some of their things. They had a cute variety of high-low skirts...which I've been oogling mind you. I finally got one. It's lovely. <3


Also, super badass high-low lace top as well. I wore it today with a tank underneath and a pair of green leggings. Can't forget the boots either.


I also got this fantastic pair of pants at Sears. They were on sale and size 4 fit me perfectly. Size 4. Way to make a girl feel good about herself eh? I think I might buy clothing at major department stores more often. Anyways...no photo because the idiot cashier (who was in the pagan group last year) forgot to remove the ink device. So I have to take it back with the receipt and have it removed. Blargh.

I've also finally acquired a thing of pepper spray. I went all out and chose the one with tear gas in it, because I'm a nutter like that. Also, if I need to drop some creep, I'm gonna do it right.

So that was that.


On a final note:


I dyed my hair again.

Comments

  1. Too adorable!
    Love that coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat ^__^

    --
    Please do check out my style blog as well:
    http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that lace top! Its lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts