Daily Style



It's been a while since I've really bothered to dress up at all and if you've read any of my previous posts, you may hazard a guess as to why. Today was much of an improvement, however!, I did don an interesting pair of glasses to spice things up a bit.


They're red. Yes, they're red glasses. I sneaked them out of a Halloween costume display earlier this year and this is the first time I've actually worn them out and about. It's a little difficult to get used to seeing everything in red, but it's not too shabby to see the world through rose colored glasses.


I really like this top. It's something I picked up at Walmart a week or two ago when I had no clothes at my boyfriend's and needed something to relax in. I like the sleeves - tight around the wrists and gradually loosening before devolving into some bat-wing sort of creation. It's comfy, so I'm not going to complain.


With that I wore a simple pair of black sweats and my biker boots. I had an early morning class today and it's FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE, so comfort was the name of the game today.

Comments

  1. *jelly* I've wanted red glasses for years but I never seem to be able to find any :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really comfortable and adorable. The best combination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts