"meow!"

I have taken the liberty of deleting all the truly personal and disturbing blog posts I submitted recently. I figure there's no point in complaining about the same problems over and over again and I'm afraid such thing might actually deter future blog followers. Not that I don't appreciate all the wonderful and helpful comments you all left for me, but I can't leave those posts up there for others to find one day or as possible negative triggers for myself. From now on, all such darkly personal thoughts will be posted somewhere private.

In more (somewhat) cheerful news: I now have two new cats staying at my mom's place. Shadow AND Wolf. Shadow is back permanently but Wolf is only sticking around for the winter holidays and then going back to his rightful home. He's a very friendly and aggressive cat, likes to get into everything, and has even broken some things. Naughty, naughty.





Anyways, this was their hangout spot on Saturday night. Shadow thought it would be hilarious hang out in the bathroom with Wolf and since they were being suspiciously quiet - I went to check on them. My first thought was "Don't move, now where's my camera?"

Wolf seems to be really fond of chilling out the bathroom and if you try to chase him off the towel shelf, he gets rather grumpy. Shadow is fine pretty much anywhere in the house and is especially happy if she can hang out on my shoulders when I'm in the kitchen or sit in my lap when I'm busy with the computer or a book. At least some things don't change.

Today I am giving a presentation with a classmate on Lolita fashion for our Japanese class finals. It was really difficult trying to figure out what to wear - since she's representing Sweet Lolita so I'm tackling Gothic. In the end I chose a simple black Bodyline dress that's sort of old-school in nature. I'm pairing it up with some over-the-knee lacy socks, a pair of black heels, and a cute hat. Oh yeah, and my rosary necklace from Target. Simple, but adequate....this IS campus after all.

I'll take some photos once I'm all dressed up. I have yet to decide on hair or makeup.

I'll be completely finished with finals after tomorrow, if I plan things right and do all the stuff I'm supposed to do. Then I get to go home for the duration of winter break. Spring semester starts up sometime in January so it's a fairly long break.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all that time. >_<

Comments

  1. I know this is the worst advice ever, but do what you need/can to overcome your problems.
    Nice cats. I wish I had cats (my favorite animal) in my dorm, but my school has an anti-pet policy.

    PS: good luck on your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deleting specific posts, huh. that's a practical move, but a side-warning would be not to repress what you're feeling. of course, choosing not to be openly public about it is another thing, but you do what you must. ^_^ say what you have to say.

    d'awww, i love cats. hope Wolf doesn't get too troublesome. from what i hear he tends to break things. :/

    all the best for your presentation! the topic is interesting; your choice, i assume? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend in the class and we're both Lolitas. So as soon as the professor announced that we'd be doing a project at the end for something cultural in Japan, we looked at each other and grinned.

      It was mutual.

      Delete
  3. Those cats are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts