Outfit Dump!

I did dress up a few days already now that I'm on winter break, but I'm much more inclined to just hang out in sweats and cozy hoodies. Terrible, I know.

Before Christmas:









Outfit:
Hat- The Enchanted Hat
Scarf - Walmart
Vest - thrifted
Blouse - Walmart
Bloomers - Bodyline
Tights - unknown
Flats - Walmart

Christmas Eve:









Outfit:
Hat - Walmart
Blouse - Walmart
Skirt - DEB
Fishnets - Target
Flats - Walmart
Necklaces - Target/Gift

Christmas Day:







Outfit:
Dress - Handmade
Blouse - thrifted
Fishnets - Target
Flats - Walmart
Necklace - Target
Belt - Wet Seal



I hope you all had a good holiday season. Mine was....decent, actually.

Comments

  1. You are so freaking adorable and I love your outfits.

    I'm really glad to hear that you had a decent holiday. Mine wasn't too terrible either, which was really surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas Eve outfit ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. such taste! such elegance and coordination! and such (...that last one was handmade? ._.) ...such talent!

    you know, i've never really given much thought to this side of alt fashion until you showed me what could be done with it. (i tend to be more inspired by 'real people' than stock photos.) the play of light with the Eve outfit is stunning.

    glad your holidays were decent. as were mine, but i didn't get to dress up as much as i would have liked. ; . ;

    merry merry ho ho ho~

    oh, and happy new year's in advance! how's the cat? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas Eve outfit is so pretty and witchy <3 I love the hat and the rosary, and the shape of your dress :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are just gorgeous! Especially the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts