Goth Challenge Week 12

Predict the new Goth trend!

With all the rantings and ravings going on over Nu-Goth and Pastel Goth, I think it's safe to say that they've become trends in their own right. So....what's next on the list? Surely it must be something over the top and so utterly Goth that no one else would do it.....


How about wearing wings? No, think about it. I'm not talking sparkly fairy wings that you only bust out for the annual Ren Fest, I'm talking wings that accessorize your outfit!

And there are a TON of styles to choose from - you could wear crow wings, bat wings, angel wings, dark fairy wings, mechanical wings....you name it. And they don't necessarily have to be strapped onto your back either - what about wings on shoes or on headbands?





Let's keep in mind that this whole post is pretty tongue-in-cheek. I have no clue what people are going to want to wear in the future, but I have to admit...I do like the idea of wings. What do you think?


Comments

  1. I would love to have a dress with flouncy led-light s in it. I will sew one some day and beg my geeky boyfriend to fix it for me. Black skirt with soft red led-ligts and a chiffong overlay.
    I have made a couple of bat wings and clued glassglitter on the wing tips. It is impossible to use them with small children running around. I dont want to poke them in the eyes with glass glitter :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in 2000-2003ish, I actually used to constantly wear a huge pair of white feather wings EVERYWHERE. I completely agree with your wings idea. If I could afford a new pair of feather wings (my friend ruined my wings, which is why I stopped wearing them... sigh), I would most likely wear them everywhere once again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts