Avon Calling!

Rawr.

So, how about some quick updates as to how things are going these days:

1. We had some electrical shortage in the house and so my bedroom, the nearby bathroom, and my brother's overhead light have no power. I'm running the show on extension cords and stand up lamps. It's obnoxious. 

2. International Lolita Day. I rocked that shit - check my other blog for more details.

3. I got a job! I'm now a representative of Avon. Did you know they still sell that stuff? Anywho, I watched Edward Scissorhands again recently and was reminded of Avon makeup. So a quick check on their website confirmed that they are, still, quite successful as a company. I did a good amount of research before setting up a consultation with a local representative. She got me hooked up right away and I've already made a couple sales. Yay! 




Check me out!

4. I got a coffee press for 50 cents at a yard sale. Super happy, because it makes wonderful coffee. I've already scoured it clean and used it. Lovely.


5. I got a new teasing brush. It works so beautifully that I might start teasing my hair on the regular. I only needed to get a basic shape going and then backcomb the rest of my hair to death and it STAYED UP ALL DAY!


Comments

  1. As soon as I saw the title I thought of edward scissorhands! Your hair looks really lovely like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I totally nabbed that line from Edward Scissorhands. What a great film, right?

      Say, would you be interested in buying Avon products? I could definitely get you some inside deals and let you know what'll be on sale or new!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts