Five Fingers - I've been tagged!

My, my, this is unusual - I've been tagged to participate in a particular type of post activity. Normally, I sort of ignore this kind of thing but lately I haven't much to blog about (or the will to do so anyways....) so I'll give it a go.


Rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
Get them to tag more bloggers

Five Things I Need Everyday:
~Chapstick
~Water
~A Nail File
~Sunglasses
~A Book

Five Books I Would Recommend:
~The Secret Garden
~Phantom of the Opera
~Bram Stoker's Dracula
~Gothic Charm School
~The Scarlet Letter

Five Materialistic Wishes For My Birthday:
~Google Chromebook
~Tea. All the tea.
~A kotatsu
~Split-colored wig
~Lots of lace

Five Places I Want To Visit:
~Ireland
~London
~Cambodia
~Alaska
~Japan - currently in the works!

Five Adjectives That Describe Me:
~Bizarre
~Insane
~Dark
~Eclectic
~Polite

Five Pieces of Advice About Life:
~Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do what you love
~It's okay if you're antisocial, people suck anyways
~Anything worthwhile is worth fighting for
~The moment you stop caring what others think is the moment you taste true power
~Don't listen to the advice I give, I'm crazy. ^_~


Alright kids, here's who I'm tagging:

Comments

Popular Posts