University Uniform - create your own

When I say uniform, I don't mean an actual school uniform. What I'm referring to is your sort of go-to style or outfit base for everyday school situations. Some people constantly reach for jeans and a hoodie, most girls on my campus gravitate towards cheap leggings and UGGs, but my "uniform" is markedly different.

☞ Chances are, it's mostly black. I don't really feel comfortable in anything else.
☞ It probably includes boots of some type - the chunkier the better.
☞ Accessories are often minimal at best.

Here are some examples of the types of clothing I wear to classes and university functions:


College style #1



college style #2



college style #3



college style #4

Comments

  1. Oooh I like these! I've been stuck in a bit of a style rut lately, so this has helped. Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - I'm glad you got some inspiration!

      Delete
  2. I almost always wear my black ankle boots, I need to wear my knee highs more. I am addicted to waistcoats too, come on, cooler weather! I really like the rosary too. I love the idea of a 'Gothic prep school' outfit, I did one near the end of last year I think and I want to do some again when it cools down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts