Holiday Edition Makeup


For images captured with my webcam, I didn't do too badly. ^_^ This is my Christmas Eve look for this year. I figured I would plan it all out in advance since I have to work for most of the 24th, so now when I get home I can slip into my lovely green dress and slap some face paint on. Voila~


Yes, my hair IS currently a bright red color. It's from that totally shit brand called Splat! and I'm super surprised that it's lasted as long as it has. Normally, Manic Panic's vampire red would have faded out by now. We're like a full week in with numerous washing.


The makeup itself is a silver shimmery eye-shadow with a thin liquid eyeliner and copious amounts of mascara. A bit of rosy blush high in my cheeks and a plum lipstick. Totally cute and it doesn't clash with the hair, which I'm happy about.

What about the lot of you? Anyone dressing up for the holidays? I'm excited to see everyone's fabulous style!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts